Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Portfolio Update July 2026: Increasing My Highest Conviction Holdings

Over the past month, I made two large additions to my dividend portfolio by increasing my holdings in NTT DC REIT and Daiwa House Logistics Trust and a smal addition in Asian Pay TV Trust.

These purchases have increased my projected annual dividend income to $100,591.61, while  improving the overall quality of my income portfolio.

Buying More of What I Understand

As my portfolio grows larger, I have become more selective with where I deploy fresh capital.

Rather than constantly searching for the next high-yield stock avaliable in SGX, I rather increase my exposure to businesses that I have already spent considerable time researching and have high conviction in. Sometimes the best investment idea is not finding something new, but simply buying more of what you understand well.

NTT DC REIT continues to fit that description. The long-term demand for data centres remains supported by structural trends such as artificial intelligence, cloud computing and digitalisation. Together with healthy rental reversions, a quality sponsor and a visible acquisition pipeline, I believe it remains one of the strongest REITs listed on SGX today.

Why Daiwa House Logistics Trust

Demand for modern warehouses is increasingly supported by supply chain optimisation, third-party logistics providers, manufacturing inventory and changes to Japan's transportation industry. Coupled with positive rental reversions over the past few years, I believe the trust offers attractive long-term income potential while providing diversification away from my other REIT holdings.

Recycling capital

I exited my entire position in Riverstone Holdings. While it remains a good company, I felt my capital could be better deployed to the above 02 REITs, my trust in how this would further strengthen my recurring dividend income.

Looking ahead

Looking back over the past year, my portfolio has gradually shifted from accumulating many different dividend stocks to concentrating capital into my highest-conviction ideas. It is definite that 2027 will be a year where I experience a $100,000 annual dividend inflow.

Dividend (Year to Date)

USD $13,060

HKD $22,599.18 (Alibaba Dividend during this update)

SGD $15,317.38 (NTT DC REIT Dividend during this update)



No comments:

Post a Comment